Tuesday 23 September 2014

Providing Modern Look to a Traditional Set up

http://www.dabbl.de/
I am a corporate professional and live with my parents in our ancestral property. Our house has a very traditional setting and is very spacious. I always believed that the bathroom of a house should be as well kept as the rooms of a household. I was fond of modern bathroom accessories which would be absolutely in tune with accessories I had in my room. I was thinking of redoing my bathroom. I was interested in changing certain things and installing new products in my bathroom. I wanted a latest setting and brand new accessories in the shower room.

But I also wanted to be reasonable with the renovations. I desired a practical solution that will make the bathroom both stylish and comfortable to use. The size of the shower room is irrelevant. If a shower enclosures sliding door is installed in the bathroom it creates more space inside the bathroom and also adds a contemporary look to it. This can alter the traditional setting into a new one without any comprise with the aesthetic values of the past era.

I was conscious about the consequences if my plans of moderning the bathroom fail. So I appointed a professional sanitary ware company who had very well-trained professionals in this field. This company also has a huge collection of a variety of models and makes of shower enclosures sliding door. These people first visited my house and went through a thorough analysis of the bathroom space and the entire setting and provided us with an estimate of the work and the time needed to complete the entire job.

http://www.dabbl.de/
 When I agreed with their estimation and duration they proceeded with their work. The enclosure they provided was made of durable glass and was not at all agile. It could have been customized according to my needs.

They also installed the enclosure in a professional manner so that there was no gap between the floor and the enclosure. This stopped all sort of leakages that could have spoiled the entire set up. This also divided the wet and the dry area in the bathroom.

Installing this enclosure did cost me a lot but I also received value for my money.

No comments:

Post a Comment